CABIN 01 LETTELE
Cabin 01 is located near the historic city of Deventer, on the edge of a 4.000 m2 private forest of what was once a 19th century hunting domain in the central eastern region of the country. Close to one of the largest continuous dry heaths in Europe that offers an extensive network of hiking and biking trails. Tucked away down a private dirt road in the forest, there are several footpaths on the property that lead to a hammock, a climbing rope, a swing and multiple seating areas for dining alfresco and enjoying nature.
- the 42 m2 cabin offers accommodation for four people
- a sunken lounge space with Jotul woodburner and unlimited firewood
- fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, refrigerator and Nespresso-koffiemachine
- dinner booth with panoramic views
- bathroom with rain shower and delicious soap and shampoo by Aesop
- king size bed (2x2.10m)
- cozy “bird’s nest” surrounded on three sides by windows, with king size bed (2x2,10m)
- the bird's nest can be reached by vertical stairs
- Auping mattresses and sleeping gear (down-filled quilts and pillows)
- large south-oriented wooden platform
- private forest of 4.000m2
Your stay includes bath- and bedlinnen, firewood, nespresso cups, tea, basic household supply, delicious soap and shampoo by Aesop.
AVAILABILITY AND BOOKING
Below you'll find the availability calendar of cabin 01. When you click on your preferred starting date (green = available, red=not available) you'll be directed to a booking form. Here you can change the language to English. Note: payment of your stay is directly upon booking. For information on rates and minimal stay check INFO.
TESTIMONIALS CABIN 01
'Absolutely fabulous place to stay for us and our two young children. The house is in a very private location. Surrounded by corn fields and trees and the only thing you hear is the sounds of birds, sheep and cows. A perfect getaway for a couple of days and plenty of things to see and do in the near vicinity. We went to visit the Veluwe, Kroller Muller museum and the Apenheul. The house itself is modern and well equipped with everything you need and more. Design books, games for the children. From the top floor you have a great view of the fields. Also outside there is a patch of forest in which the children can play. We loved it, definitely recommended!' Jeroen, Rotterdam
'We've spent lovely days at Hemelzicht (great cabin!) and love the beautiful landscape of Overijssel. It was really hard to leave yesterday. Our little son was thrilled of the bird's nest.' Claus, Baden-Wuerttemberg (de)
'Thank you for a great holiday. You have a beautiful place on earth with your cabin in the wood. We've been to Deventer, Zutphen and Sallandse Heuvelrug in the last couple of days. Also Fooddock was a highlight.' Marcel, Hannover (de)