Overlooking fields and meadows, our first cabin is located on the edge of a large private woodland (4.000sqm). Though tiny (42 sqm), this prototype of a series of wooden hideouts offers up to 4 people a comfortable home with a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, extra wide beds and a rain shower. One reason for the house seeming bigger than it actually is, are the large windows that optically dissolve the boundaries between inside and outside. The other reason is the skillful use of space through custom-designed furniture: The sofa is integrated in the sunken living area, the u-shaped corner bench is tailor made and built-in-cupboards provide storage space. One of the bedrooms is accessed via a ladder. This „Bird’s Nest“ space is surrounded on three sides by windows and has a skylight through which you can watch the stars at night.
The Netherlands central eastern province of Overijssel is home to much of the country’s rich history and natural beauty. The immediate area surrounding the cabin is ideal for nature lovers with the Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park just a fifteen minute drive. One of the largest continuous dry heaths in Europe, the ancient glacial landscape offers an extensive network of hiking and biking trails. The medieval city of Deventer along the banks of the IJssel River is one of the oldest in the Netherlands and is a twenty minute drive with the province’s capital of Zwolle under an hour north. The historic cities of Zutphen and Lochem can be reached within thirty minutes and Amsterdam lies ninety minutes west. Click for a list of our favourite hotspots.
- minimum stay: 2 nights. During school holidays we only rent out per week.
- the rental price is based on 2 persons and 125 Euro per night. During school holidays the rate is 150 per night.
- extra charge 3rd and 4th person is 15 Euro per person per stay. Children up to 1 year are free of charge.
- the rental price includes bath- and bedlinnen, firewood, nespresso cups, tea, basic kitchen supply (salt/pepper/oil/detergent) L:A BRUKET spa products and WIFI.
- the rental price is exclusive of final cleaning. Final cleaning is obligatory and is 50 Euro per stay.
- the rental price is exclusive of 0,92 Euro tourist tax per person per night (rate 2017).
- your pet is welcome. Extra charge is 25 Euro per stay.
We are building Cabin 02 on a beautiful spot near the river Vecht. You can follow the process on Instagram and Facebook. There we will also inform you when we start renting out! We plan on renting out in January 2018.